Pinatubo Boxer Briefs
Pinatubo Boxer Briefs
Save 10% when you buy 2
Save 15% when you buy 3
Save 20% when you buy 7
7" inseam, Horizontal Fly, 95% MicroModal, Stay Flat Waistband
📦 Orders ship within 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75+
- 1ST ORDER FIT GUARANTEE
- 52 WASH GUARANTEE
KRAKATOA PINATUBO BOXER BRIEFS
The OG mac-daddy of all Boxer Briefs got a fly.
Quick draw one handed action horizontal fly to allow you to just let it hang out.
Large, 3" deep front pouch engineered to separate you from your thighs and keep you comfortably supported.
Form-fitting ultra-premium MicroModal fabric holds you softly and leaves you feeling fresh all day.
Wide and ultra-smooth waistband won't flip or mark your skin.
Legs that don't roll up or bunch up.
Inseam: 7 inches
52 Wash Guarantee. Because we can.
WHO ARE PINATUBO BOXER BRIEFS PERFECT FOR?
The Pinatubo Boxer Briefs with its soft and easy to reach horizontal fly, are perfect for active guys that prefer a longer leg to fit under their pants or long shorts. They are ideal for daily wear, hiking and protecting the inner thighs from touching. The horizontal fly provides easy reach, for single hand operation. If you like our Trunks, these feature a 5" longer inseam.
Don't need an inseam? Our Briefs will equally give you the feeling of supportive, barely there, ultra-soft underwear. Whether you're working out or just lounging around the house, these Boxer Briefs will materially change your life.
ABOUT OUR BOXER BRIEFS
WHAT MAKES THEM KRAKATOA?
- Feel softness like never before with an ultra-premium, hand selected 95% MicroModal fabric. We source only the best MicroModal because comfort is our #1 goal. (Learn about MicroModal). We then blend the MicroModal with 5% Spandex to allow for it to move with you.
- Enjoy more room with a large front pouch that provides space and support for your cargo, with complete separation from your thighs. No need to adjust anymore.
- Feel comfortable all day with a waistband that doesn't flip or fold.
- And keep them longer with the peace of mind of our 52 Wash Guarantee.
WHAT'S GREAT FOR THE WEARER?
The Krakatoa Boxer Briefs are specifically designed for maximum comfort. They work well for a variety of activities, from working out to lounging around, they can take on anything you throw at them. Once you make the decision to embrace this everyday luxury for your privates, getting dressed in the morning will never be the same again.
Great for: Walking, Hiking, Lifting, Exercising, Yoga, Lounging.
HEY ALEX, I HAVE QUESTIONS!
What should I know about the fit?
The Anti-Gravity Boxer Brief is designed with a 7" inseam. The legs are designed to stay put, but be long enough to cover an increased amount of your legs to add a layer of protection from friction. The pouch is designed to be large enough to provide you room, while being double layered to also provide support and privacy for your privates. All of this is benefited by our use of MicroModal which is incredibly lightweight and breathable.
What if I'm in between sizes?
Our sizes run pretty true and the materials do have stretch to them.
But if you're not sure which size is going to be the best for you, consider these three things:- Your waist in inches (pants size is OK).
- If your legs touch at the thighs.
- If you have a small, normal or large butt.
If your legs touch and your butt is large, you might jump a size.
If you have a small butt and thin legs, you can downsize.
What's MicroModal fabric?
In a word. Soft.
Really soft, our MicroModal is hand-selected to be of the highest grade available.
MicroModal is a modern technical fabric that is manufactured with cellulose from renewable Beechwood trees. Compared with Cotton, it's odor-resistant, 3 times softer, 50% more breathable, and it's not nearly as polluting or water-wasting.
Why such a big pouch?
Men come in all different shapes and sizes but for years underwear failed to respect our anatomy.
Our pouch is designed for the majority of men out there to accommodate and coddle. It's a blend of being soft with some stretch where needed, but also supportive for all day comfort. You won't need to adjust yourself anymore, because sticking to your legs is a thing of the past.
When will my item ship? How long will it take to arrive?
Please allow 2-4 days for processing, and the usual shipping times from the USPS or UPS: inside the US you can expect to see your package between 3-6 days.
We'll send you a confirmation email with your tracking information as soon as it ships.
If you have any questions or don't receive an email, feel free to reach out via our Contact Us Page.
What is your returns and refunds policy?
Our number one goal is that you're happy with your purchase.
If something doesn't fit right on your regular priced Krakatoa, let us know and we will make it right.
Try on a pair and make sure it's perfect in you. If it doesn't work for you, your first regular priced pair is covered.
After this first pair, all underwear must be unworn, unwashed, in the original condition and packaging that you received them for a refund.
If you bought multiple pairs, make sure you try ONLY ONE PAIR for fitting before you decide to use the rest.
INTRO PAIRS ARE FINAL SALE AND NOT RETURNABLE.
How do I wash my Krakatoa?
Krakatoa is quite resistant to shrinking and fading, but machine-washing them in cold water using the delicate setting and drying in low heat will keep them looking fresher for longer.
Please do not bleach, iron, or dry clean your boxer briefs or trunks. You can also wash it by hand and lay it flat to dry, for great results.
What's your 52 Wash Guarantee?
We've built a tough product with reinforced stitching that lays flat and the very best materials we could get our hands on.
That said, you should follow the care instructions.
We provide a 52 Wash Guarantee which is triggered by either 52 washes or 12 months from the date of purchase. If your item has any structural damage before 52 washes or 12 months, we'll replace them for free.
A FABRIC TO OVERLOAD THE SENSES
Your skin never felt a fabric so soft and welcoming before. Three times softer than cotton, our high-grade, environmentally-conscious MicroModal fabric will make you rethink cotton and synthetics forever.
A POUCH FOR ALL OF US
Large, round, and deep support, without uncomfortable lift. Naturally odor resistant, it separates and cradles you, so you won't need to adjust anymore. Its double-panel construction keeps your privates more private.
A WAISTBAND THAT IS PURE LUXURY
Smooth and soft to the touch, the unflippable waistband won't mark your skin and keep you comfortable all day. To complement the art outside the waistband, its interior has positive affirmations to get you going at every break.
- Adam G.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingPinatubo Intro Boxer Brief w/ Fly - $10Rated 5 out of 5 starsFinally, some room.
Big fan of these boxer briefs! Comfy all day without riding up. Secure while also providing plenty of room.
- Gerard G.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingPinatubo Intro Boxer Brief w/ Fly - $10Rated 5 out of 5 starsGreat underwear!
Very comfortable and soft feels like wearing nothing and perfect for my junk!
- Keith S.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingPinatubo Intro Boxer Brief w/ Fly - $10Rated 5 out of 5 starsBest I've purchased
Best fitting and most comfortable Boxer Briefs I've ever owned.
- Charles C.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingPinatubo Intro Boxer Brief w/ Fly - $10Rated 5 out of 5 starsGreat
Great fit. Lots of room for the boys and no bunching
- Winston A.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingPinatubo Intro Boxer Brief w/ Fly - $10Rated 5 out of 5 starsFeels awesome
Switching all my underwear’s to these.
These are the most comfortable underwear
- Michael A.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingPinatubo Boxer BriefsRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome
3 pair so far, not dne yet.
- Michael E.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingPinatubo Intro Boxer Brief w/ Fly - $10Rated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome briefs
- Michael B.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingPinatubo Boxer BriefsRated 5 out of 5 starsWasn't sure about the length
I usually don't get long shorts however, for golfing and actually everyday use. I have found these to be my go to for all day wear. I've tried Saxx, BN3TH, David Archy and many more. Looking for the right fabric and stretch and support. Alex....good job I've already place three orders figuring out my favorite.
- Mark C.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingPinatubo Intro Boxer Brief w/ Fly - $10Rated 5 out of 5 starsFav pair
- Hugh D S.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingPinatubo Boxer BriefsRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat produy
These are the most comfortable boxer briefs. Soft cool fabric and fits perfectly.